Saturday, Apr 24, 2021
Field Trip Leader: Andy Josselyn
Bellair Farm is a gorgeous, large farm about 20 minutes south of Charlottesville. It is a fantastic birding spot. At times, it can be muddy so dress appropriately. In the past, we have found bald eagles, ducks, raptors, Red-Headed Woodpeckers, Wilson’s Snipe, Fox Sparrows, and more exciting birds. Follow the road to the barn and park there.
Due to Covid, sign-up is required and limited to 10 participants.
Participants will need to follow these guidelines:
• I will not attend the field trip if I am feeling unwell.
• I will sign up for field trips by emailing [email protected] If I show up without a reservation, I understand that I will be turned away.
• I will only carpool with members of my household.
• I agree to wear a face-covering (appropriately, no neck gaiters) at all times while on the field trip to protect myself, the trip leader, and other participants. The covering must cover both the mouth and nose.
• I agree not to share binoculars, scopes, cameras, food, bug spray, or other personal products. (The club will not be able to loan out club binoculars on these trips.)
• I agree to maintain at least 10 feet of separation from other participants outside of my household.
Failure to follow these rules will lead to you being asked to leave the field trip. We encourage everyone to bring hand sanitizer as well.