Saturday, Apr 11, 2020
Field Trip Leader: You!
We’re going on a field trip! (Just separately). Let’s see what we can find as a club if we each go out into our local spot. This could be looking out your window, in your community common space, in a yard or other place that you can be, while meeting the Governor’s Executive Order and staying safe.
Here is what you do.
- Go birding (wherever you can) at any time of the day on April 11. (We’ll also accept entries from April 10 and 12 for the lists).
- Optional: Create a list
- Optional: create an eBird list and share your list with MBC_Group_Account. That way we can aggregate your findings. We’ll share the results back on the website and Facebook.
- Optional: Share your experience on the club’s Facebook account
- Optional: Write about your experience for the website and email it to mailto:[email protected] We’ll aggregate and share the results back on the website and Facebook.
- Optional: Include a family member new to birding!
If you want to create multiple lists over the April 10-12, we’ll accept them all.