- I will not attend the field trip if I am feeling unwell.
- I will sign up for field trips by emailing Susan Babineau ([email protected]). If I show up without a reservation, I understand that I will be turned away.
- I will only carpool with members of my household.
- I agree to wear a face-covering (appropriately, no neck gaiters) at all times while on the field trip to protect myself, the trip leader, and other participants. The covering must cover both the mouth and nose.
- I agree not to share binoculars, scopes, cameras, food, bug spray, or other personal products. (The club will not be able to loan out club binoculars on these trips.)
- I agree to maintain at least 10 feet of separation from other participants outside of my household.
As mentioned in the September club zoom meeting, we are planning a September field trip geared toward helping beginners. For this first trip, we need two leaders and will divide the group into five participants per group. I still need volunteers.
Here are the MBC Guidelines for our field trips during COVID:
The Monticello Bird Club has resumed limited in-person field trips with special COVID-19 considerations for the safety of our volunteer leaders and participants. Field trips are currently limited to 10 participants (including the leader(s)) who must all be current members of the club. Membership is only $15 for the year. Participants are asked to register for each trip in advance and agree to abide by the following rules:
Please let Susan know if you are willing to volunteer as a leader. Once we have enough volunteer leaders, I will work with them to schedule times. The events will be posted on the website and Facebook.
Thank you! I and the club board are eager to resume field trips.